Friday 2 May 2014

Chainmaille Bracelet

Hi its time for another challenge over at Just for fun challenge blog,
the theme this month is lace and or ribbons.
I decided to learn something new and decided 
that something would be chainmaille.
After a few Youtube videos and picture tutorials I set to work,
I then decided to make it into a bracelet.
To do this I added some black lace and silver plated chain.
It needed something a little more so that is where the little skull charm came in,
I mean who doesn't like little skulls with cute flowers eh.
Its a very easy to learn process, would be great if some of you have a go and let me know how you get on.


xx Cat xx

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skulls and the like are not really my thing, but I do love the chain mail links of the bracelet. I think I've had a chain mail piece on the go for two years and I've not finished it. I'd probably have to re-start now as it's been so long I'm not sure I'd remember how I created the four inch piece I've already got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I love it Cath!! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete