A vintage style Christmas card very simple but effective.
These were made by heat embossing a tree stamp and matting and layering very simply, ideal for neighbours or school friends.
I made this card for my husbands granddad's 70th birthday. He really enjoys his model railway so
this Kanban kit came in really handy, and the wooden embellishments where coloured with a gold metallic marker.
This headband was the first I ever made, didn't think itwas too bad for a first attempt. The metal Butterfly was supposed to be a pendant but I thought it matched my organza ribbon, and the button on the flower was off one of my daughters old outfits.
This is also a Kanban card with wooden embellishments, I will need to contact who I get these from to see if they have a badge to add to the blog. I spent around an hour glueing all the gems onto the necklace just to bling it up but it was all worth it in the end.
Unfortunately this was a sympathy card for my neighbour as her husband passed away of a heart attack. I didn't want to do a black and white which are quite popular, but at the same time I didn't want anything too bright. So as he was a LOUD kind of guy I decided to do this as it is not too over stated nor under stated.
My first attempt with Promakers, just thought I would share it with you all, as I was quite pleased for a first go.
The picture for this one isn't very good due to the lighting. As you can see it was one of the first that I attempted all by myself.
Again another simple card, I added a little glitter to some of the background to just to fill the gap as I had placed my sentiment and topper to far away from each other.
My lovely ladies concentrating on making lovely jewellery, well Katherine is concentrating Shona-Rose heard me getting the camera out.
I made these waistcoat cards for Fathers Day. For the stitching I used a gold marker pen I also used this for the pocket detail. I also added gems for buttons and smaller gems for the pocket watch chain. They seemed to go down well.
I made this for a new Mum. It took me what seemed like an absolute age to put all the glitter on, as I did it with a cocktail stick to apply the glue so could only do small amounts at a time as it was drying really quickly.