Monday 14 January 2013

Kanban Acetate Card






This is my first ever acetate card, and what better products to use than kanban.
I was asked to make a card for my friends husbands 50th birthday, he loves formula one so this seemed like a good idea.
To make I used my Ultimate Pro yet again to score an a4 sheet at  1 inch/1 inch/ a5 gate fold/ a5 gate fold/a4 gate fold/ 1 inch, and the a4 sheet of acetate at a4 half fold. I then mountain and valley folded these score lines to get the finished effect.
Before I combined the acetate with the cardstock with my red tape/ super sticky, I stuck red and black grosgrain ribbon, and a sentiment which was matted and layered on silver miri card and black coredinations. Also to add an extra touch I added a racing flag charm/brad to the sentiment.
On the acetate I added the Kanban topper, that I had matted and layered in the same way as the sentiment (silver miri card/ black coredinations). 
Then as a final topper I found a speed limit 50 sign and matted that with foam pads onto some more silver miri card.



No comments:

Post a Comment