Wednesday 2 January 2013

Time for tea (picture updated)


I will try and update this post with a better photograph tomorrow.
The topper was from Papermania and the butterfly sticker,chipboard tag, side strip and backing paper are all from Create and craft tv.
The purple backing paper was actually a card blank cut in half and I layered it onto a lighter piece of purple card, and although you cannot tell in this photo it is textured but I will get better photos and update.
I then added some flowers that I made from the same paper as the lighter purple, to make them I cut a rough circle, cut it in a spiral and rolled it, to secure I just put a little glue on the bottom, and three diamontees in the top left and bottom right corners.
Finally I cut a flourish from embossed card stock that was too tone (pink and purple), you could emboss the paper yourself if you don't have pre embossed paper (it just so happens I got some in a kit), and the butterfly's where cut from some pink spotty vellum.



No comments:

Post a Comment