Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Card

Happy Valentines everyone.
I made this card for my Husband, last night so he didn't peek round the craft room door.

Firstly I choose the image and coloured it in, with promarkers.
Then I folded an A4 piece of cardstock in half, and inked the edges with a coordinating colour.
then came basic matting and layering with gold miri card and a burgundy hammered piece of card, and a piece of backing paper from a recent purchase from Kanban, the image was used in the same way but firstly I inked the edges with the chisel tip of my promarker. I thought the off set layers were more effective than just square, but I know some people prefer to have things level. 
To finish of this card I put a feather behind the main topper I created, a love sentiment that looks like a token from the fair, and some pearls at the edges.

I really hope you like this card.
If you like my ideas please take a moment to follow me and or subscribe to get all the latest blog posts.

Xx Cat xX
   

No comments:

Post a Comment