Thursday, 1 November 2012

For this card I used my tulip stamps and linen paper. 

Firstly I folded a sheet of A4 heavy card stock in half and cut 1 1/2 inches of the top (with the card standing landscape ^)

I then cut my backing papers and placed them along with the stamps onto the backing card (these where changed around a good few times), just to see if they were to my liking.

I then added double sided tape to all of my backing material and stuck them down. Now for the stamping, I used pigment ink for the outline and promarkers for the colouring in. The pigment ink hadn't completely dried when I coloured in as you can see from the mark on her face where the ink was smudged. The main stamped image was die cut with a Spellbinders labels 14 die. 

I really hope that this has been a good first post.
Enjoy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment